1. Tickets for Public Skating can be purchased in advance online - to guarantee your spot OR you can pay that day at the rink. We accept cash or credit cards.
2. The Town of West Seneca is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3. Keep out of unassigned locker rooms, score table area, player boxes, and penalty boxes.
4. Skates are to be worn only on the ice or in areas covered with protective rubber flooring.
5. NO skaters are allowed on the ice surface when the Zamboni is operating. Stay off the ice until the Zamboni doors are completely closed.
6. ABSOLUTELY No food or drink allowed on the ice at any time.
7. Alcohol, drugs, weapons & tobacco are NOT allowed inside the Ice Rink at any time. Violators will be EXPELLED and no refunds will be provided.
8. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
RECREATIONAL SKATING RULES
1. Skate at your own risk.
2. Parents/Guardians are responsible to watch and care for their own children.
3. Use only fully matted areas for changing skates.
4. Game Play is Prohibited: Crack the Whip, Tag, Pom, Racing, Keep Away, etc.
5. Follow instructions from RINK GUARDS. Failure to do so will result in expulsion with NO refund. Skaters must move in the designated direction.
6. Hockey Helmets (or Bike Helmets) are required for all skaters. Limited helmet rentals are available on first come, first served basis. Helmet rental is $5.
7. We have a limited quantity of Walker-Skating Aids and they are available free of charge. They are to be used only by beginner skaters. Each individual using a walker must sign a waiver; waivers are available when walkers are signedmout. Skating aids are limited to the beginner skating area behind the pylons.
8. The beginner skating area is designated by pylons.
9. No hockey sticks are permitted on the ice during Recreational Skate.