TO ALL INDIVIDUALS
- Anyone entering the rink MUST WEAR A FACE-MASK OR FACE-COVERING at ALL TIMES WHILE WITHIN THE FACILITY. This is for the benefit of EVERYONE, including your Family and Friends.
- NO MORE than 1 guardian per skater!
- Please use common sense and practice Social Distancing while in the facilities.
- Please wash your hands frequently and use one of the more than 20+ Hand Sanitizer stations we have installed.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you enter the facility if you are not feeling well.
TO ALL ON ICE PARTICIPANTS
- Absolutely NO Spitting anywhere in the Facility.
- Locker Rooms ARE AVAILABLE - but max capacity MUST be adhered to. It is the responsibility of the COACH / GROUP CONTACT to maintain this at ALL TIMES.
- Facemasks are to be used throughout the facility - Including when grouped together on the ice or on the bench!
- Coaches MUST wear facemasks at all times while on the ice.
- Please arrive NO earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled on-ice time.
- NO Games / NO Scrimmages are allowed!
- Please arrive at the rink dressed in hockey gear (as much as possible). We have skate-tying areas available for your use at both facilities.
- Other than PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES - there is NO Food or Drinks ALLOWED IN THE LOCKER ROOMS OR BENCHES.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Plastic sneeze guards have been put in place at our counters. Contact-less credit card terminals have also been installed at all Registers.
- ALL employees are required to wear face coverings.
- Where needed, we have outlined on the floor where customers need to stand in relation to our employees.
- We are dedicating 1 staff member at all times whose sole responsibility is to clean and sanitize.
- Employees have been trained to continuously clean and disinfect their specific work areas. Our designated cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all other common areas throughout the rink - such as handrails, benches, chairs, water fountains, ATM/vending machines, door handles, etc.