These restrictions are current as of the above date. As we learn of any changes required to keep ALL of our employees and customers SAFE we will edit this page. Please review closely before visiting the rinks.
TO ALL INDIVIDUALS
- Anyone entering the rink MUST WEAR A FACE-MASK OR FACE-COVERING. This is for the benefit of EVERYONE including your Family and Friends.
- Please come to the rinks with only 1 guardian per skater!
- Please use common sense and practice Social Distancing while in the facilities.
- Please wash your hands frequently and/or use one of the more than 20+ Hand Sanitizer stations we have installed.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you enter the facility if you are not feeling well.
TO ALL ON ICE PARTICIPANTS
- Per USA Hockey Guidelines we are allowing a total of 25 skaters on the ice. This # INCLUDES Coaches / Instructors.
- Absolutely NO Spitting anywhere in the Facility.
- Locker Rooms will be available for use based on a LIMITED CAPACITY which will still allow for proper Social Distancing.
- Locker rooms will be sanitized after each use with an approved CDC disinfectant.
- SHOWERS ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. Waiting on approval to open.
- Locker rooms will be controlled by a Staff Member/Rink Cleaner assigned to open and lock rooms as needed. (Keys will not be distributed through Hockey Shop)
- Facemasks are to be used throughout the facility - except while on the ice.
- Please arrive NO earlier than 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled on-ice time.
- Please arrive at the rink dressed in hockey gear (as muach as possible). We will have skate-tying areas available for your use.
- Other than PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES - there is NO Food or Drinks ALLOWED IN THE LOCKER ROOMS OR BENCHES.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Plastic sneeze guards have been put in place at our counters. Contact-less credit card terminals have also been installed at all Registers.
- ALL employees are required to wear face coverings.
- Where needed, we have outlined on the floor where customers need to stand in relation to our employees.
- We are dedicating 1 staff member at all times whose sole responsibility is to clean and sanitize.
- Employees have been trained to continuously clean and disinfect their specific work areas. Our designated cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all other common areas throughout the rink - such as handrails, benches, chairs, water fountains, ATM/vending machines, door handles, etc.