TO ALL INDIVIDUALS
- Anyone entering the rink who has not been fully vaccinated is required to WEAR A FACE-MASK OR FACE-COVERING at ALL TIMES WHILE WITHIN THE FACILITY. This is for the benefit of EVERYONE, including your Family and Friends.
- FULLY vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask
- Please continue to practice social distancing while in the facilities. Families should stay together. NO congregating of groups.
- Please wash your hands frequently and use one of the more than 20+ Hand Sanitizer stations we have installed.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you enter the facility if you are not feeling well.
TO ALL ON ICE PARTICIPANTS
- Absolutely NO Spitting anywhere in the Facility.
- Locker Rooms ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
- Please arrive NO earlier than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled on-ice time.
- Please arrive at the rink dressed in hockey gear (as much as possible). We have skate-tying areas available for your use at both facilities.
- Other than PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES - there is NO Food or Drinks ALLOWED IN THE LOCKER ROOMS OR BENCHES.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Plastic sneeze guards have been put in place at our counters. Contact-less credit card terminals have also been installed at all Registers.
- ALL unvaccinated employees are required to wear face coverings.
- Where needed, we have outlined on the floor where customers need to stand in relation to our employees.
- We are dedicating 1 staff member at all times whose sole responsibility is to clean and sanitize.
- Employees have been trained to continuously clean and disinfect their specific work areas.