The 26th Anniversary High School Stars summer hockey league is now accepting registrations for the 2017 season. This competitive league provides a great opportunity to stay sharp this summer and compete vs. other high quality teams. The league will feature 16-20 teams and will begin play on April 28th. 12 games, an organizational practice, FREE Playoffs and a FREE Bauer Pro Series Jersey/socks are included. You can register as a team or individual. We will offer both Varsity Divisions and Junior Varsity divisions.
All Players will require AAU membership to participate.
If you have not yet registered here is the direct link. Our AAU Club code is WWAYFB
2017 High School Stars Commissioner is Spencer O'Neill Ass't Commissioner is Nick Jakubowksi
Register as a
Register as a
Note to Goaltenders: If you a Goalie registering as an Individual (not affiliated with a team) we will do our best to assign you to a team. If we are unable to find a team for you then a FULL refund will be issued.
Note to Skaters without a Team Affiliation: Individuals will be required to attend a single session EVALUATION SKATE where they will be rated prior to be assigned to a team. THIS EVALUATION SKATE WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19th - 7:15pm - LEISURE RINKS.
- Play a 12 game schedule plus FREE playoffs for qualifying team
- (1) Team Practice
- Divisional Champions will receive Custom "'High School Stars" Awards
- JV division is for players born in 2001 or younger
- Facebook PLAYER of the WEEK in JV and Varsity Divisions will earn Special Awards
- All games will be played during Prime Ice Time.
- The HS Stars is a NO FIGHT league. Major Fighting penalties will result in expulsion with NO Refund
- FREE BAUER 600 Series "High School Stars" Jersey with Matching Socks
Rules & Eligibility
- All Teams will play under WNY High School Rules.
- This is an AAU Sanctioned League. All Players must have current AAU insurance to participate.
- Only current HS players are eligible (including Seniors graduating in 2017)
- Canadian players born in 1999 or later.
- Players must play in a minimum of (6) games to be Playoff Eligible.
- Team Rosters will be FROZEN after the 7th game.
Cost & Registration
- Cost per SKATER is $310. Pay in FULL in a SINGLE INSTALLMENT and save $25 or pay $125 and balance of $185 is due at 1st game. Cost per GOALTENDER is $200.
- Note: Players must be paid in FULL prior to 1st game. Players will not receive a league Jersey without being paid in Full.
- Print the 2017 Application
- Balance will be due your 1st scheduled game. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Teams will be formed by April 18, 2017. Applications rec'd after this date will be accepted on a space available basis
- All High School Stars Game Schedules, Standings and Individual Player Statistics will be posted and tracked using the online Pointstreak System.